every day from 10am until 23 pm, from May 1 to October 31, 2015
but we all know, the healthy environement and nature of our common one planet earth only makes it possible, not the world player multis which want to maximize their profits and control the world with political lobbing every year more.
Milan Expo 2015 Sponsors:
METRO, EON reality, BMW, SYSTEMA COMO, FIERA MILANO CONGRESSI, UNI CREDIT, PIRELLI, NESTLE,
OFFICIAL GLOBAL PARTNERS: ENEL, FCA, SAMSUNG, SELEX ES, BANCA INTESA SAN PAOLO,, ACCENTURE
so this time, as a long time international culturally worker we want to share our project with the global public which is attended to come to milano in this short period of summer 2015. even when we have only a tiny possibility to be seen, we do not hesitate to give our best to reach the goal of a prosperous future an to give some inputs and ideas through the ideas and practical work we did all the past years. we are some tiny global sandcorns on the beach of the future, when the ice builted back from the last glaciers in the european rooftop, we will move your brain under the walking feets along that way.
this link just has some good ideas what comes to happen in the metropole of design, architecture, art and haute couture.
Torino, Milano, Venezia
in Torino during the world winter olympic games in 2006 we made a group exhibition to gather experiences on a international art platform to have our work shown, and we got new connections to the art business world.
the milano world expo is the new platform, we want to use also for the purpose of the outcoming with all the work from the past 10 years.
Venice hosts the 56. biennale di Venezia. This International Art Exhibition will run from 9th May to 22nd November 2015. The exhibition takes place at the Giardini, the Arsenale and in various locations across the city of Venice.
dear friend in ART!
as a current See.Me member, i am automatically eligible to take part in the Creatives Rising campaign?
I am in the running for some amazing prizes and opportunities based on how many people support my work during the campaign period (May 28th – September 9th).
|Get 9 new supports and I’m eligible for $25,000 and an exhibition in New York City, OR one year rent-free in a $1,200,000 NYC apartment. (Yes, for real.)
Get 19 new supports, and i’m guaranteed to be featured in their social media channels, viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.
Get 99 new supports, and they will display my work in a massive public projection at the Creatives Rising exhibition in New York City in October.
People can support me in two ways: by promoting my work, or by donating small amounts of money on paypal. (the london and berlin art projects, the 2015 milano art project)
The fastest way to start earning support is to reach out to my current fans, friends, and family. So I Ask you to support my work (just go to the adress below and click on to support), i am on my way to some amazing opportunities. Plus i might earn some money along the way, which could help fund my creative pursuits !
How to support me; just see my profile and if you like klick “support”! i need 100 supporters…..hope you are one of them
wie kannst du mich unterstützen: klick meinen profile-link und dann “support”! ich brauche 100 Supportes, hoffe du bist einer von ihnen!
come puoi supportarmi: clicca sul mio “profile-link” e poi su “support”. non e chiesto nient’ altro! ho bisogno almeno 100 supporters, spero che sei una/o di loro!
THANK YOU. floriamo
this mail i got today!
You’ve been selected for a special exhibition.
You have been selected to be included in the exhibition “The Story of the Creative” opening Thursday July 25th.
Our curators will select three images from your portfolio to present in the show. Your work will be shown on museum quality high-definition monitors and in a large scale projection. Our team is also working on a publication to feature you and all the artists who are presented in this show.
Click “Collect Me” to help me win $10,000 and a show in the most immense exhibition of art in New York City : Art Takes Times Square.
thank you and kind regards. Floryamo
take also a look in here: www.saatchionline.com/floriamo or in the sculpture foots on my flickr.com site
ABOUT PALLAVA SYMPOSIUM :
The first edition of Pallava Symposium was organized in year 2011 through the joint efforts of sculptors : Urs Floryamo (Italy), Mark Stonestreet (UK), D.V.Murugan (India), Shanmuga Kumar (India), and R.Somasundaram (India).
Eight sculptors from across the globe united for an exchange of culture and technical expertise at the Pallava International Sculpture Symposium in India. This was the first ever International Sculpture Symposium held at Mamallapuram (Tamil Nadu), a World Heritage Site elected by UNESCO. The Symposium extended from Jan’21 – Feb’7, 2011 at sculptor D.V.Murugan’s Art Studio and the Exhibition thereafter in the period Feb’9 – Feb’24, 2011 at the East Raja Street Garden.
The participants were :
Urs Floryamo (Italy)
Mark Stonestreet (UK)
Hemant Sonawane (India)
Demian Wust (Switzerland)
Sanyasi Red (India)
Stephen Pepin (Switzerland)
Kota Parthasaradhi (India)
The symposium has hence successfully established as an event organized by artists for artists. During the course of the first symposium meeting, two other participating sculptors – Hemant Sonawane (India) and Sanyasi Red (India) offered to contribute efforts towards organizing the forthcoming editions.
Following are the derivations of the meeting :
1. Till such time that the Symposium is taken charge of by the Government of India, local State Government, Village Panchayat or by any other registered organization, the following team shall continue to build up resources for upcoming editions : Urs Floryamo (Italy), Mark Stonestreet (UK), D.V.Murugan (India), Hemant Sonawane (India) and Sanyasi Red (India).
2. The second edition of Pallava Symposium of International Sculpture will be scheduled during year 2012. Thereafter, it will be organized as a Biennial event.
3. The first edition of Pallava Symposium having been a ‘paid’ one, it was suggested that efforts be made to tap Art Funding for next year’s event. This would encourage more international sculptors to attend. Also, it would alleviate the burden of funding from the organizing team, which essentially comprises artists based across the globe. Centralization of finance would leave more time for the Organizing Team to focus on creative and marketing aspects of the symposium.
4. Attempts will be made to gain sponsorship – in part or in entirety – for Pallava Symposium 2012. Sponsorships could be achieved through Art Funding by Government Agencies, Corporates, Art Lovers, Art Investors, Art Incubators, Art Galleries or Established Artists. Details of progress shall be updated at the Pallava Website duly.
5. The domain : http://www.pallawa.ning.com shall be treated as the official website for Pallava Symposium till a separate domain is registered and hosted through Sponsorship. The email : email@example.com shall be treated as the official administrative email i.d. for Pallava Symposium till a dedicated domain email is made available through Sponsorship.
6.In case the Organizing Members of Pallava Symposium are not able to find sponsors through their individual/group efforts until 7months prior to the scheduled commencement date of Pallava Symposium 2012, the offer of Sanyasi Red to organize this edition under his own registered organization, Rang Vikalp, will be considered. It may be noted that Mark Stonestreet and D.V.Murugan are also members of Rang Vikalp. In such a situation, Rang Vikalp shall be liable to propose sponsors, also Rang Vikalp’s Terms and Conditions for accepting the responsibility. Organizers of Pallava Symposium are free to accept or reject the T&C of Rang Vikalp. In case of Pallava Symposium 2012 getting conducted under the Rang Vikalp umbrella, fresh efforts will be made again by the Original Organizers to fetch sponsors independently for year 2014 edition of the Symposium. Sponsorships for each edition will be decided independently unless specifically jointly voted otherwise by the Organizing Members.
7. Participants of the first edition, henceforth referred to as Pioneers, shall have the privilege of attending the 2012 and 2014 editions of Pallava Symposium at their choice, as wild-card entries informed well in advance, in addition to other sculptors specifically selected for that particular edition.
8. A call for artists shall be put up on the Pallava website 6months prior to the commencement date. 40days shall be allotted to interested participants for sending in their portfolios and proposed designs. The final list of chosen participants shall be declared 20days hence. Artists shall be given their one-way travel dues (on presentation of receipts) after one week of commencement of the symposium. Artists shall be reimbursed with the participation grants on a weekly basis. All such grants mentioned herein, are subject to availability of sponsors.
9. The Selection Committee will shortlist 15 sculptors in excess to the Pioneers as Final Participants. No discrimination regarding nationality, race, caste, gender or special abilities will be made in the selection process. The committee will strive to reserve a quota of at least 5 artists belonging to the host country (India) for each edition of the Pallava Symposium. In case of inadequate applications received from Indian artists, the quota may be replaced by foreign sculptors for that specific year.
10. Any artists who fail to confirm their participation 3 months prior to the commencement date of Symposium, will not be entitled to any form of financial sponsorships. Free provision of non-monetary benefits like accommodation and food will be subject to availability and feasibility of arrangement.
11. There will be no financial allowance made for accommodation, food or local transport. Artists are free to stay at the sponsored Guest-House on basis of shared accommodation. A common Breakfast and Lunch will be made available to artists at the Guest-House and the site, respectively. Drinks and Dinner not included.
12. The Symposium will last for 20days. Artists are bound to remain present at the site of symposium throughout the period of the event. They are obliged to arrive at Mamallapuram 2 days prior to the Inauguration. The inauguration will be followed by a formal get-together and sponsored dinner. An entire day in the midst of the event will be dedicated for local sight-seeing and cultural events. The site of symposium will be closed for work on this day. It will be obligatory for Symposium Participants to attend this socialization initiative. A sponsored Dinner will be organized on the last day of the Symposium, after the event is concluded and Participation Certificates duly distributed.
13. Participation Certificates bearing signatures of all Organizing Members, Participants and Sponsors will be issued at the end of the symposium. Particpants are obliged to complete their artwork as sketched/presented in the selection proposal. In the absence of artwork completion, artists may be denied the claim to partial/total reimbursement. Such matters will remain under the jurisdiction of a joint committee comprising the Sponsors and Organizers. Excess time allotted, if any, to complete the artwork, will not include any form of grants, either monetary or non-monetary. The concerned artist will have to bear his own dues for stay, food, studio costs and any other expenses for the extra time period granted.
14. Participants are free to continue their stay at the Guest House, after the period of symposium on duly informing the landlords in advance. They may also continue working at the studio after obtaining due permissions from sculptor DV Murugan regarding studio-hire. All such additional schedules will be entirely at the cost of participants themselves. The liability of Sponsors is applicable only for items specifically mentioned in contract papers, and will last only through the period of symposium. Artists are required to submit their Departure Flight receipts to the organizers, within one week of commencement of the symposium, failing which reimbursement for return travel may not be claimed.
15. The joint committee of Sponsors and Organizers reserves the right to modify, replace or altogether cancel the schedules, terms, conditions and provisions of the Symposium. Any such amendments will be intimated to the selected artists at least 1 month prior to the commencement date of Pallava Symposium 2012. No requests for changes will be entertained after this buffer period.
16. Artists will themselves be responsible for securing their International Medical Insurance. Artists will also have to arrange for their own power tools, hand tools and protection gear to be worn at site. Diamond-edge discs, markers and polishing discs will be provided at site. Site Infrastructure also includes provision of electricity, power generator, work sheds, chairs, ground-water, crane and qualified tool-repair technicians. Hand tools and Protection Gear may be available for purchase locally at regular market rates.
17. Assistants for sculpture may be made available to participating artists at additional charges, liable to the participants. Artists are free to bring their own assistants along. The entire responsibility, costs, liability and safety of such assistants, including food, travel and accommodation, will be borne by the artist who brings them. Additional tools for assistants may be hired from DV Murugan’s studio on a daily basis, by artists requiring them.
18. Marketing for Pallava Symposium will be carried out through the following media :
- the Pallava Symposium Website
- Facebook Page of Pallava Symposium
- Promotional kits sent to National Print Media and Television Houses
- Brochures dispatched to leading Art Curators, Galleries, Incubators, Art Lovers, Investors and established Artists
- Articles at leading Art & Design Blogs, Websites
- Banners across Mamallapuram – a World Heritage Site elected by UNESCO
- Fliers distributed to international tourists, in affiliation with local Hotels
- One-month long Exhibition of sculptures created during the Symposium, held at public locations
19. In case of complete sponsorship and artist grants offered, sculptures created at the Symposium will remain the exclusive property of the Sponsors. Such a sponsor reserves the right to claim complete copyright over each artwork for purpose of Sale, Reproduction, Reprint, Distribution, Marketing and Future Promotions, without offering the artist any commission in these activities.
20. In case of partial sponsorship provided in the form of Food and/or Accommodation and Infrastructural Facilities, the Sponsor will be allowed the right to set up camp, advertise and sell their products at the site of the Symposium. Artists, in this case claim complete ownership over their artwork. From the period of Exhibition onwards, the sculpture will remain in the custody of the Organizers. The Organizers of Pallava Symposium reserve the right to sell the sculpture if its creator fails to move it outside Mamallapuram within a year after the conclusion date. In a situation of sales conducted through the Organizers, 35% of the sales amount will be retained by the Organizers and 65% transferred to the creator artist. There will be complete transparency maintained in the sales procedure. The artist may be required to provide an Originality Certificate to the Collector buying his/her Art. On completion of the deal, the artist will be introduced to the Collector.
21. In case of partial sponsorship provided in the form of Stone and Travel Expenses (trans-India and International), the Sponsors will be allowed copyright over each artwork for purpose of Sale, Reproduction, Reprint, Distribution, Marketing and Future Promotions, by offering the creator artist 50% commission in the sales amount. There will be complete transparency maintained in the sales procedure. The artist may be required to provide an Originality Certificate to the Collector buying his/her Art. On completion of the deal, the artist will be introduced to the Collector.
22. In all cases, Organizers and Sponsors of Pallava Symposium reserve the right to use images/videography of artworks created at each edition to be used for Marketing, Publicity and Promotion of future editions of the Symposium.
STATUS UPDATE :
Currently, we are in throes of acquiring sponsorship for the 2012 event. Kindly join this website to keep in tune with our developments. The final proposal for PALLAVA 2012 will be declared on this website by September, 2011… and Entries for selection sought soon thereafter.
ART FAIRS IN 2012 AROUND THE GLOBE.
for the fairness i must tell you that this information is from Gilles Berthet Linked page/ if you go to his page there are also the LINKS.(world art associates, paris)
Arte Fiera Bologne, Italy
Los Angeles Art Show Santa Monica, USA
London Art Fair London, England
Contemporary Photography Sofa Palm Beach, USA
Arco Madrid, Spain
Art Innsbruck Innsbruck, Austria
Art Karlsruhe Germany
Art Rotterdam Rotterdam, Netherlands
Biennale internationale de la Photographie et des Arts visuels de Liège Belgium
Palm Beach Art Fair USA
Armory Show, International Fair of New Art New York, USA
Art Ireland Spring Collection Dublin, Ireland
Arteaméricas Miami Beach, USA
Art Dubai Dubai, UAE
Videoformes Festival Clermont-Ferrand, France
Glasgow Art Fair, Scotland International Art Fair Glasgow, Scotland
Fotofest, International Biennial of Photography & Photo-Related Art Houston, USA
Art Brussels Brussels, Belgium
Art Chicago, Foire d’art moderne et contemporain Chicago, USA
Art Cologne Allemagne
Art Melbourne Australia
Art Paris Grand Palais, France
Berlin Biennale Germany
CIRCA, international art fair San Juan, Puerto Rico
dc, Duesseldorf Contemporary Germany
Fashion and photographies Festival Villa Noailles, Hyeres, France
Salon du Dessin Paris, France
Sharjah Biennial Sharjah, UAE
Art Amsterdam Netherlands
Art Athina Greece
Art Moscow Russia
Prague Biennale Czech Republic
ArteBA Buenos Aires, Argentine
Biennale of Montreal Canada
Dak’Art Dakar, Senegal
DFOTO, Foire Internationale de photographie et vidéo San Sebastian, Spain
Fotobild Berlin Germany
LOOP Video Art Barcelona, Spain
Los Angeles Modernism Show Santa Monica, USA
Photo London England
Reykjavik Arts Festival Island
International Exhibition of Art and Design Zurich, Switzerland
Photo Espana Madrid, Spain
Art Basel Switzerland
Biennale di Venezia Italy
Biennale of Sydney Australia
Feria Iberoamericana de Arte Caracas, Venezuela
Les Rencontres d’Arles France
Salzburg World Fine Art Fair Austria
Art Forum Berlin Germany
Kiaf Seoul, Korea
Art Singapore Singapore
Athens Biennale Greece
Biennal of Lyon Lyon, France
British Art Fair London, England
International Istanbul Biennial Turkey
Frieze Art Fair London, England
Art International Zürich Switzerland
Art Sydney Australia
FIAC Paris, France
Month of Photography Bratislava, Slovakia
Mutec Munich, Germany
Toronto International Art Fair Canada
ARTissima Turin, Italy
Art Ireland, Foire d’art Dublin, Ireland
Contemporary Istanbul Art Fair
Internationale Art Fair of Canton Chine
Kunstmesse Salzburg Austria
Lineart Gand, Belgium
MAC, Manifestation d’Art Contemporain Paris, France
Paris Photo Paris, France
Shanghai Art Fair Shanghai, Chine
Art Basel Miami Beach USA
Asia-Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Biennale Internazionale dell’Arte Contemporanea di Firenze Florence, Italy
here some information about the ongoing event in south india s UNESCO heritage site Mamallapuram
further information and sign in s for news are to find in www.pallawa.ning.com
related fotos, comments are to find on facebook HERE
we send you the information and personal invitation for the
1st art and sculpture symposium in mamallapuram, tamilnadu, south india
which will be opened on friday 21st january 2011, morning 10- 12 (a.m.) o’clock in presence of the councilors and chief of town of mamallapuram.
on 20th of january we invite all media people from public medias to participate for interviews or photo – shooting at the kumar/ shanmuga art gallery in Mamallapuram .time is 6.30 p.m.
art gallery is on mainroad in mamallapuram.
the symposium takes place from 21st january to 4th of february 2011, in the place opposite sculpture museum, (margatha pungal) artists from different counteries will work on the subject of painting, metal and stone sculpture every day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on public ground. the permission has given by the chairman of town and other councilors. the event is public and free to visit or make contacts.
we look ahead already for a second symposium next year………………….